Lab Atmospheric Sample Dyeing Machine “OPEN BATH BEAKER DYEING MACHINE“:
- Machine is used for dyeing of fabric, yarn & loose stock samples.
- In case of Dyestuff & Specialty Auxiliary manufacturers, for testing suitability & checking performance of the products in actual working conditions.
- Research Institutes & Academic Institutes can use this machines for education training and trials.
- The sample attached to Rocking bars which is dipped in Dyeing liquor.
- The Rocking bars, along with UP/DOWN motion, Rotates @ 70 RPM, ensures even dyeing because of proper contact between substrate and liquor.
- Maximum temperature of 95°C for dyeing, controlled by Microprocessor controller PC-8, with gradient and Hold Time setting.
- Dyeing beakers are available with volumes of 100ml, 200ml, 300ml, 500ml, 1000ml and 2000ml.
For more information, please contact our sales team.